Image by Annie Spratt
UnderGroundHolidayMarket-Logo-GoldBox.png

Earth & Clay

Stacy Murphy

Image-empty-state.png

Connect:

3660-770-3660

Website.png

My pottery is hand built and high fired. I use paper clay for about 80% of the items I make & a porcelain clay for the other 20%. The high fire process allows each item to be used outside as it will not absorb water and is dishwasher microwave & oven safe. Also, all glazes are food safe.

View Work