Mon, Oct 19|
Ronald United Methodist Church
Creative Learning Pod Fall 2020
A safe place for your students to learn, socialize, and be creative!
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2020, 8:25 AM PDT – Dec 18, 2020, 4:45 PM PST
Ronald United Methodist Church, 17839 Aurora Ave N, Shoreline, WA 98133, USA
STEP 1: PURCHASE REGISTRATION
There are 2 options for purchasing registration:
- Reserve registration for the entire rest of the semester (ending on December 18) and pay weekly.
- A non-refundable deposit of $450 (for Arts Council Family-level Members) or $500 (for non-members) is required. The deposit will be applied to your student's first two weeks the pod. Beginning with their third week, you will be charged weekly at the standard rate (see RATES below).
- To select this option, purchase the Full Semester Deposit ticket below and proceed to Step 2. Do not purchase tickets for individual weeks!
- FAMILY-LEVEL MEMBERS use discount code PodFamily50 to receive member price.
- Purchase registration for select weeks only. IMPORTANT: registration is on a first-come, first served basis and fills up quickly. Don't miss out!
- No deposit is required.
- The full registration fee is required at check out.
- To select Option 2, purchase tickets for your desired weeks and proceed to Step 2. Do not purchase the Full Semester Deposit ticket!
- FAMILY-LEVEL MEMBERS use discount code PodFamily25 to receive member price.
STEP 2: SUBMIT REQUIRED CONTACT & INFORMATION FORM
After you have purchased registration, complete your enrollment by submitting the online Contact & Information Form.
NOTE: Your enrollment will not be complete until you have submitted this form.
Arts Council Family-level Members
$225/week. Family-level Members of the Arts Council use coupon codes:
- PodFamily50 to receive $50 off the Full Semester Deposit ticket (Option 1)
- PodFamily25 to receive $25 off of Individual-Week tickets (Option 2)
$250/week. Interested in becoming a member of the Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council? Check out the memberships page on our website.
Email Dr. Jonathan Booker, Arts Education Coordinator at email@example.com.
Full Semester Deposit
This is a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to reserve enrollment for ONE (1) student for the duration of the Creative Learning Pod semester (9 weeks), October 19 - December 18. This deposit will be applied toward weeks 1 and 2 of the Creative Learning Pod. Beginning with Week 3 (Nov. 2-6), you will be billed weekly at the standard rate. Arts Council Family-level Members use coupon code PodFamily50 to access member price.$500.00+$12.50 service feeSold Out
Pod Week 1 (October 19-23)
Monday, October 19 - Friday, October 23 Daily 8:25 AM - 5:00 PM Arts Council Family-level Members use coupon code PodFamily25 to access member price.$250.00+$6.25 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out